Business Development Associate, Entry Level
We're seeking an Entry Level Business Development Associate for Vicarious, a 360 social media app that empowers people to share their life in virtual reality or regular mobile. Our platform provides a new and exciting way to share moments of your life by combining emerging technologies, such as 360 media and VR, to a successful existing model of mobile social media.
After a soft launch on Google’s Daydream, We are now preparing to go big with a major release to iOS and Android this September. As an Entry Level Business Development Associate you will help us drive adoption, build partnerships, and develop a community.
The position will consist of creating and implementing the company’s social media outreach program, evangelizing the Vicarious product, and attending industry events. Our ideal intern is a motivated, self-starter with lots of ideas and process oriented personality. This position will help drive the development and implementation of brand/growth strategy working under the guidance of the CEO.
The applicant should be a college graduate who is available for a full time position available immediately in our downtown San Francisco office. Salary range between $55,000 - $85,000 annually and equity in the form of options will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
• An understanding of current social media behaviors for different age groups and demographics
• Knowledge of the Tech Market and a thirst to learn more about Virtual Reality/Social Media Apps
• Comfortable interacting with industry CEOs, Venture Capitalists, and other founders
• Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit
• Ability to create and take ownership of projects and initiatives
• Experience in a start-up or marketing/advertising environment is a plus
The Entry Level Business Development Associate will extend the capabilities of our team in a variety of ways, including:
• Collaborating with CEO on Business Strategy
• Ideating and implementing user acquisition strategies
• Assisting CEO in pitches to industry CEOs, Venture Capitalists, and Celebrity Entertainers
• Contributing Product Feedback and Strategy to the Head of Product
• Managing social media outreach.
How to Apply:
To apply, submit a resume along with a 1-page cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you think you would be an indispensable member of the Vicarious team and community. If you have additional materials such as a website, portfolio, or social media accounts, please include links in your cover letter.